A good writing service is not easy to find. We know that, because our team is constantly inspecting different English writing companies in order to inform their potential clients about various advantages and disadvantages or even possible risks hidden behind the bright and ready-to-help-you-with-any-type-of-paper facades of their web-sites. The following review is made on Getessaydone.com – one of the services that at first sight seems very active and attractive. But here is what we have found out while being their customers.
Services and Options Available at Getessaydone.com
- The service offers any type of academic help that can be requested. They do essays, term pages, book reports etc. As an additional option you can order editing and proofreading of your already written paper. The range of services is pretty standard, with nothing extraordinary that could make you to prefer this service over lots of other similar ones.
- The writers are claimed to be experts with Master’s and PhD degrees. Notice, however, that their number is rather small, so the number of papers and topics they are able to deal with is pretty limited.
- The support department works 24/7 and can be contacted via live chat, e-mail and phone calls. Beware, however, that the support managers are not always able to answer the question concerning the available writers and ask you to wait up to 15 minutes to check the information you inquire.
- The service promises 100% original and high quality papers, although the essay that we ordered was only 78% original and its structure did not meet the required standards. We had to ask for four revisions before they finally got what we needed, and reformatted the paper the way we wanted.
- The revision period is pretty much long. They take up to 14 days to check a short paper and 30 days to check a long one. The number of revisions is unlimited, but be ready to have several of them and prove the need of every other revision, because they are not very willing to do some extra work for free.
So, be sure that they will try to identify your revision request as an attempt to give some additional instructions, which, according to their Terms and Conditions, is not free of charge.
Prices, Discounts and Refunds
- Getessaydone.com is rather an expensive service. The minimal price is almost 13$ per page for a 10-days deadline. The minimal deadline is 24 hours, but the cost is too high, making this option not affordable for the majority of students, who are their target clients.
- They do not proceed with your order until it is completely paid. If for some reasons you delay the payment, they do not guaranty that your paper will be completed timely.
- Their first-time customers get a 15% discount. Regular clients, however, need to stay constantly updated about their offers to be able to get a discount. This is pretty much annoying and very inconvenient, especially when you know that there are other services that offer discounts on a regular basis to all clients.
- Money-back policy is not customer-friendly. They say clearly in the Terms and Conditions section that the order payments are non-refundable. If you are not satisfied with the quality, you can only ask to revise your paper, and that is it. They give you 3 days for that purpose. No money back is guaranteed. They will revise the paper again and again waiting for the end of the 3-day period, and then they will simply close the dispute.
If you do not want problems and nervous breakdowns, do not order with Getessaydone.com. The service is not reliable, the quality of the papers written by their writers is poor, the support team try their best to make you pay more, and there is no possibility to have your money back in case you are not satisfied with the service.