Recently, the number of companies providing services for the creation of academic papers has increased dramatically. Almost all of them are the same and offer the same services, sometimes even the prices are identical. However, this is only at first glance. In order to study the site properly, you need to pay attention to various small nuances that the site, perhaps, would not want to show, but is forced to do so for reasons of publicity. However, a simple user does not pay attention to these nuances, the site does not place accents on them and hides them carefully. Our team of reviewers pays attention to everything, in particular, now we will consider the site Papercheap.co.uk.
What Did the Site Do for the User's Convenience?
Many sites of academic assistance overfill their pages with tons of monotonous and repetitive information, the whole essence of which is to praise themselves for not entirely understandable and objective reasons. Papercheap.co.uk is not like that and it pleases: on the main page, there is a fairly concise description of information on prices, the form of placing an order, a short description of the benefits and contact information. The user does not have to search for the necessary information among the canvas of the solid text.
Continuing to explore the level of usability of the site, we find a very convenient online calculator where customers can calculate the cost of their order. The calculator is created on a principle of complete transparency, the cost is calculated in accordance with the level of work and deadline. It is convenient for use and does not contain any hidden features that result in increased price the customer is not aware of.
The site has a certain number of pages with the information necessary for the client and nothing more, so the client will not get lost in the countless references and labyrinths of the site.
Contact information can be found on the home page or on the separate one. There is a convenient form of online chat, also guys can be contacted by phone or email.
Is There a Security Guarantee?
On the relevant page, the site declares that confidential information transmitted by users will by no means be transferred to third parties. All this information will remain within the site and only its employees will be able to use it.
The serious approach to work is immediately seen: the site does not abound with unchecked links to external sources, the passage to which does not guarantee the safety of the client.
The site does not try to make money on questionable advertising, nothing distracts a customer from the goal – the order of academic work.
Can a Customer Get Money Back?
A customer is given the right to open a dispute regarding any order that was placed on the site. This is the deal of the Dispute Department, where complex matters are considered and in most cases, everything is decided in favor of the client. You can request money back within ten days after receiving the order.
Many sites of academic assistance keep away from the question of the return of money and very vaguely hint at the moment that this issue will be considered already on the fact of dissatisfaction with the order and that they can say nothing in advance. Papercheap.co.uk does not play these games, the separate page with a detailed presentation of all the necessary information is devoted to the return of money. The site is ready to return money in following cases:
- The user accidentally paid the order twice. Or, as an option, accidentally placed two identical orders. Of course, the site will return the money and complete one required user's order;
- The writer could not be found. The case is extremely rare, but the site does not hesitate to state that the situations and character of orders may be different. In addition to the fact that the client receives compensation for an unperformed order, the site also grants a discount for subsequent orders;
- Delayed order. The case is quite controversial since the user could add many additional conditions already in the process of completing the order, in which case it will be a partial compensation. Its size will be set by the Dispute Department;
- Delayed revision. The client has the right to set time limits for revision and if these terms are violated, the matter is sent to the Dispute Department for consideration;
- The unsatisfactory quality of work. Full compensation is possible if clients did not approve the work and after many revisions it still does not satisfy them. Also, it may be about returning money in the event of cancellation of an order at various stages of its completion, detection of plagiarism in work. All these cases are described in detail on the relevant page.
So, why do we recommend Papercheap.co.uk? The site is very easy to use, important information is written in clear and accessible language, a transparent price system and quality assurance also contribute to the level of trust. So, the site passed the test with an excellent mark.